Following is a list of the most important changes (many thanks to all users who provided translations).
- Battery usage and memory optimizations
- Added Italian localization (thanks to Fevv)
- Fixed French localization (thanks to Tanguy)
- Added Catalan localization (thanks to Ferri64)
- Added Slovak localization (thanks to Rasťo)
- Added Swedish localization (thanks to Mathias)
- Added Romanian localization (thanks to Marius)
- Added Chinese weather localization (thanks to Morgan)
- Added option for different high and low temperature colors
- Added optional display of next calendar event on widget (check the Display next event option under Time & date settings). You can also change the color of the next event from Appearance settings
- Added new date format (Mon, 12/25/2012)
- Added new dark text skins (with 100% transparent background)
- Added dark icons (SD, memory, battery) for dark skins
- Added display of battery temperature on system information line
- Added new font for the time
- Added options for border and border color on time font. To display a border around the time check the Draw border around time option under Appearance settings.
- Fixed SD card display for Motorolla Xoom devices
- Fixed activity stack problems
- Fixed sunset/sunrise problem for partial offset timezones (eg GMT+5.5)
- Display current color value on hex color selection dialog
- Minor changes in widget layouts
- Changed alarm icon
Please report any issues by e-mail.
If you would like to translate the application to your own language send us an e-mail for more information.