Sense flip clock & weather version 1.30.01 has been released on Google Play. We have also released an ad-free/premium version.
The application is available on Google Play at the following links:
Sense flip clock & weather version
Sense flip clock & weather version Pro
The latest update of the application includes a several new features, optimizations, bug fixes and weather graphs. Here are the release notes:
- [new] Added weather graphs option on the weather forecast page
- [new] Display UV index and visibility on hourly forecast (Foreca only)
- [new] Remember last weather forecast page
- [new] Display hourly forecast for more than 2 days
- [chg] Use system notification volume for weather alerts
- [chg] Weather forecast page changes
- [fix] Use current time format for weather alert time
Weather graphs can be accessed by a new button added on the weather forecast page. The graphs will display hourly and daily forecast information for data provided by the selected weather provided in a graphical view. Graphs can be scrolled both horizontally and vertically to reveal more information.
As always, let us know if you have any questions or problems by emailing us.
Widget stopped working too.ReplyDelete