A major update of the Transparent clock & weather application has finally been released on Google Play. This update includes a lot of important new features, many bug fixes, support for new languages and optimizations. It also adds supports for some several small and medium resolution screens that had problems with the weather forecast page.
This version of the application also adds support for external weather icon skin support. TCW weather icon theme pack 1 has also been released and contains 7 new weather icon sets. We are planning to add more skins and create new theme packs in the future so send us your suggestions.
Release notes for version 0.84.65
- [new] Added selection of calendars for next event display
- [new] Added option to exclude whole day events from next events
- [new] Tap next event to view details
- [new] Norwegian localization (thanks to Eirik G.)
- [new] Persian localization
- [new] New weather provider
- [new] Added option to delete settings file
- [new] Support of external weather icon skins
- [chg] Display hourly forecast on widget every 3 hours
- [chg] Changed pull to refresh gesture in weather forecast
- [chg] Allow editing the default location name if not using dynamic location
- [chg] Use current time in font selection
- [chg] Changed widget location change hotspot (tap anywhere on the location to change)
- [chg] Advance to current time in hourly conditions
- [fix] Fixed weather forecast layouts for small and hdpi screens
- [fix] Display location date on widget
- [fix] Fixed weather forecast layout problems
- [fix] Fixed all-day calendar event issue
- [fix] Russian localization corrections (thanks to Dmitriy)
- [fix] Greek localization corrections (thanks to John A.)
- [fix] Fixed system font display in font selection
- [fix] Bug fixes and optimizations
Please email us if you have any problems or suggestions for future updates.
You can also help by joining our beta testers community; once you do that you will receive early, beta versions of the application and be able to post suggestions and comments on our board.
Click here to join the TCW beta testers community.