Here is a list of the major changes:
- New user interface for the weather forecast application
- Smooth scrolling between locations with background animation
- New, better weather forecast menu (including an action bar access button)
- New weather information including atmospheric pressure, dew point, chance of rain, UV index and visibility
- New hourly weather forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- New hourly wind forecast
- New future forecast detail page including moon phase and sunrise / sunset times
- Many bug fixes
Please report any problems you have by email - this is the fastest way to report an issue. Posting bad/negative reviews and comments on Google Play before contacting us will not help anyone. If there is a problem, email us and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Finally, I would like to say a big thank you to all 3D Sense clock & weather beta testers and users who helped with testing and feedback.
Fine widget. I use with pleasure. But from updating to updating there is constantly one mistake. In the 7th font of hours. Has to be 12 and it turns out 72. At LED display figure 1 consists of two vertical divisions. Correct please. All the best!ReplyDelete
That is how the font is built; unfortunately I cannot do anything about it except changing the font to another one.Delete
Just started using your latest sense clock and weather widget. I had been using Beautiful widgets and HD for a long time and always wanted a real flip clock. Awesome update today I really like it. Any possibility for a paid version so i can boot the ads ?ReplyDelete