A new version of the Transparent clock & weather application has just been released. Version 0.55 includes some important bug fixes and a new weather icon set. The list of changes follows:
- Added new weather icon set
- Fixed SD card free space display for ASUS Transformer devices
- Fixed internal memory free space display for specific devices
- Fixed bug in battery information display for Galaxy Nexus devices
- Fixed Galaxy Note time freezing related bug
- Fixed Croatian language errors (thanks to Sassa)
- Shorten the length of long calendar event titles
- Minor bug fixes
Before reporting a time freezing error please make sure that you are not using any task killer or battery/memory optimizer application. These type of programs kill background running processes in order to save battery and free memory. In doing so, they also kill the application's time updating process, that is why a lot of users experience time freezing problems. If you are using such an application check if it is possible to add the Transparent clock application to the white list (or the exclude from auto-killing list) of the related program (check the settings).
If you have any problems please send us an email.
Thank you for the support.