Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Localization support for the Transparent clock & weather widget


The latest update of the Transparent clock & weather application comes with full support for French, Russian, Hungarian and Greek languages. More languages will be supported in the future. Big thanks to the following people for helping with the translation.

Alex Zolotov - Russian translation
gidano (http://sympda.info) - Hungarian translation

If you would like to help with the translation of the application to a different language please e-mail me.

Get the Transparent clock & weather application from Google Play

7 comments:

  1. Dear Droid27!

    I installed your Transparent clock & weather widget yesterdeay on my ZTE Blade III, but i have a little problem with it. It finds my location with gps, and wi-fi too(Pécs, Hungary) but it doesn't get any weather data (current, or forecast). Could you please check what's the problem with it? Many thanks!

    Ferenc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked your location and it seems to be ok. Try to go to the weather forecast page and manually refresh the weather. If you still have problems you can contact me by e-mail.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need automatic weather update on this app. Example (monday update weather, on wednesday showing monday weather.we need automatic update without internet update)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This application supports automatic weather updates. If it does not work on your device then something is wrong. Try to reset the application (manage applications, Clear data). If you still have problems please contact us by e-mail.

      Delete
  4. But this program not update downloaded weather without internet next day always showing one day updated, tested on 3 different mobiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear droid,

    I have installed the widget on my Samsung S3 . The only thing that I have an issue with is the Widget time is not syncing with the phone time. It just freezes even if i have checked the option in the widget for time freezing issues.Note that I have restarted my phone twice already..

    ReplyDelete