Sense flip clock & weather version 1.30.01 has been released on Google Play. We have also released an ad-free/premium version.
The application is available on Google Play at the following links:
Sense flip clock & weather version
Sense flip clock & weather version Pro
The latest update of the application includes a several new features, optimizations, bug fixes and weather graphs. Here are the release notes:
- [new] Added weather graphs option on the weather forecast page
- [new] Display UV index and visibility on hourly forecast (Foreca only)
- [new] Remember last weather forecast page
- [new] Display hourly forecast for more than 2 days
- [chg] Use system notification volume for weather alerts
- [chg] Weather forecast page changes
- [fix] Use current time format for weather alert time
Weather graphs can be accessed by a new button added on the weather forecast page. The graphs will display hourly and daily forecast information for data provided by the selected weather provided in a graphical view. Graphs can be scrolled both horizontally and vertically to reveal more information.
As always, let us know if you have any questions or problems by emailing us.