A new version of the popular application, Transparent clock & weather is now being released on Google Play. It should be available in the next 1 or 2 hours. Besides the weather server error fix and the addition of a new weather provider, this new version of the application includes important bug fixes, optimizations, widget layout changes, many new features, new localisations and language corrections. Following is the list of changes, additions and features.
Release notes (version 0.84.35)
- [new] Added new weather server (option under Weather & location settings)
- [new] Display date on 4x1 forecast widgets
- [new] Added humidity, pressure and precipitation information in hourly forecast
- [new] Added option to notify on manual weather updates
- [new] Added moon information page in weather forecast
- [new] Added Chinese date formats
- [new] Display next event on 4x1 widgets
- [new] New moon icons
- [new] Widget customization wizard and icon sets
- [new] Next event display improvements
- [new] Added Serbian (Cyrillic) localization
- [chg] Moved moon phase settings under Appearance > Advanced settings
- [chg] Changes in 4x1 weather forecast widgets (larger icons)
- [chg] Removed 'My locations' option from settings (now accessible from weather forecast menu)
- [chg] Removed moon phase from current conditions (add it back from option under Appearance settings, Advanced settings)
- [chg] Changes in weather icons themes 1, 6, 7 and 8
- [chg] Minor changes in widget layouts
- [fix] Support next event display on Android versions < 11
- [fix] Fixed weather forecast sharing problem
- [fix] Language corrections
- [fix] Bug fixes
Note that even though there were some changes in the current weather conditions page, you can still bring back the old layout from settings, Weather & location settings, Use new forecast layout (un-check this option). You can also bring back the moon icon on the current conditions page by checking the Display moon phase option under settings, Appearance settings, Advanced settings.
Please report any bugs, comments or suggestions by email.
Thank you for the support.