Transparent clock & world weather has been updated to version 0.80. This latest version of the application contains important changes, additions and bug fixes. A complete list of the changes and additions is listed below.
Please note that the weather forecast for an additional day is now displayed in the the weather forecast page - the current day forecast has been removed. Furthermore, a bug (causing the sunrise and sunset times to be incorrect) related to locations with a partial timezone such as cities in India or Australia has been fixed.
- [new] Added Afrikaans localization (thanks to Sakkie)
- [new] Display 4 day weather forecast instead of 3 (current day not included now)
- [chg] Added shadows to weather forecast page text
- [chg] Changed application folder path
- [fix] Fixed location related weather problem
- [fix] Fixed weather update bug when changing fixed to dynamic location
- [fix] Fixed partial timezone related sunrise/sunset bug
- [fix] Fixed am/pm display on emphasized hour skins
- [fix] Widget layout fixes
As always, please report any issues by email.
Get the latest version of Transparent clock & weather from the Google Play website.