Version 0.35 of the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather is now available on the Google Play website. This new version includes important bug fixes, changes, new features and support for more languages.
Here is a list of the changes and new features:
- [new] Added weather localization for Chinese, Korean and Lithuanian
- [new] Added full localization for German, Polish, Croatian and Romanian
- [new] Added battery 1% fix for Motorolla devices
- [new] Added option for enabling optimizations (optimizations are off by default now)
- [new] Added support for lock screen widgets (requires version 4.2 or higher) (beta)
- [new] Added new skins with thicker font
- [new] Added new semi-transparent panel skins
- [chg] Added handling of more weather conditions
- [chg] Weather icon changes
- [chg] Language related changes
- [chg] Sort language selection list alphabetically
- [chg] Moved language selection option under Advanced settings
- [chg] Do not reset custom colors on widget skin selection
- [fix] Fixed state abbreviation bug
- [fix] Minor bug fixes
Optimizations are off by default. You can enable them by checking the Enable optimizations option under Advanced settings. With optimizations enabled the application uses much less battery and memory. If you experience time freezing problems after enabling this option, please disable it.
As always, email us if you have any problems. Posting a negative review on the Google Play website will not solve the problem faster. Emailing us is the fastest way to get an answer and a solution to your problem.
Finally, if you enjoy using this application, please rate it and leave a nice comment on Google play.
Thank you for the support